Well, I haven’t been to a major conference for a while, and I received a raft of invitations to give talks at EGU this year.
So, with colleagues, we have a raft of abstracts submitted:
- Metrics for Success in the Preservation of Scientific Data at the Centre for Environmental Data Archival (CEDA)
- A RESTful way to Manage Ontologies
- Metadata Objects for Linking the Environmental Sciences (MOLES)
- Models, Metadata and Metafor
- The European contribution to a global solution for access to climate model simulations